Wednesday, July 4, 2012

CMP ? I Compare Integer


CMP ? I  Compare Integer 









Parameter       Data Type     Memory Area        Description
box input        BOOL        I, Q, M, L, D       Result of the previous logic operation
box output      BOOL        I, Q, M, L, D       Result of the comparison, is only processed
                                                                 further if the RLO at the box input = 1
IN1                INT           I, Q, M, L, D        First value to compare
                                       or constant        
IN2                 INT            I, Q, M, L, D      Second value to compare
                                        or constant
Description 
CMP ? I (Compare Integer) can be used like a normal contact. It can be located at any position where
a normal contact could be placed. IN1 and IN2 are compared according to the type of comparison you
choose.
If the comparison is true, the RLO of the function is "1". It is linked to the RLO of the whole rung by
AND if the box is used in series, or by OR if the box is used in parallel.


Output Q4.0 is set if the following conditions exist:
•  There is a signal state of "1" at inputs I0.0 and at I0.1
•  AND MW0 >= MW2

!--RELATED-POSTS-STARTS-->

No comments:

Post a Comment